Providing a Platform
Linking Independent Ag Retailers to their Industry
What We Do
AgLink Canada provides a wide range of services and benefits to our members, including tracking supply chain challenges, addressing rising competition with online retailers and supporting staff recruitment and training programs.
- Timely and constructive interactions with industry partners.
- Inventory management.
- Opportunities for technology adoption and advancement.
- Access to market-leading approaches to professional development, marketing strategy and succession planning.
- Formal platform for networking, idea-sharing and business improvement.
- Streamlined access to a large, aligned segment of the independent market in Western Canada.
- Inclusion in marketing our collective capabilities to the supply chain.
- Facilitating trials of new chemical, fertilizer and seed technology.
Working with AgLink Canada gives us regular, results-driven feedback and planning sessions that are attended by engaged key shareholders across Western Canada.